Lately I heard a lot of stories. I listened closely to every detail. Trying hard to figure out why it happens, how they deal with it and the solution that they come up to. It is a very interesting world out there. I’ve met many kinds of people. Not forgetting attending 5 different classes with more than 140 people with (of course) different characteristics to deal with. I love being among them despite the trouble I’ve to go through. And most of the time my soul is elsewhere badly wanting to explore more, and constantly reminding myself I should be somewhere else instead of doing the same thing for 5 consecutive years (already).
Ironic.
That is pretty common I guess. People get tired of the routine or perhaps of the same people around them.
But.
And when we are out of the routine, we long to have it back.
When we realize that the ‘same’ person around us is no longer there for us, we wrestle to the idea for having them back around and usually it finally strikes us that we actually need them around.
Ignorance.
Taking things for granted.
Opportunist.
I won’t blame solely on them. They might have their own reasons.
But still.
Appreciate people around us more.
I might be a little preachy today. But that’s what I feel and what I’ve been through. And I’ve learn to appreciate people around me more (the hard way) for I lost them once and now I got them back.
No comments:
Post a Comment