I was stunned.
I was looking hard. Trying to figure out why the sudden changes, the silence.
She might not understand the situation I’m in.
Or perhaps she knows but pretended to be dumb.
Perhaps she was trapped. Still confused of what is coming, of what is going on.
Blame it on her dumbness?
She cannot be that dumb isn’t she?
Well, perhaps she is.
Then something struck me.
That is the old she.
She will always be the same old her.
Will always be young and naïve.
Then what is the problem?
Naah..
The same old her.
Silence means something is bothering her.
Which is?
Go figure. ;p
Ok, let's give another one a go!
I can see confusion.
I mean what is it she is trying to tell?
I don’t have any clue.
Why can’t she just blurt it out?
She is weird.
Perhaps she is going nuts soon. Hahaha…
Wait, u know happen next?
What?
She smiles. A knowing smile came right from the heart.
Very secretive.
She is just making a fool out of me eh?
I don’t think so.
Wait.
What?
I think she is about to tell us something.
Shoosshh..
Ok..ok
Err…
She said “God knows what is inside her head and only God shares her feelings.”
Duuhh… :P
2 comments:
weird words...huh...???
yes really weird ! :O
Post a Comment