As I drove to class two days ago, I saw a couple by the road side. What strikes me the most is that the man (who probably the husband) was holding his wife shoulder and was trying hard to calm her down. She was crying hysterically till she sits by the road side. It was a very sad scene to see. My heart goes out to both of them. The urge to stop was there but I just couldn’t as it is a one way road which makes me difficult to stop. No intention of being a busy body lady but I really feel for her. I started wondering of the reasons why she was crying. And at that moment I realized that there are people out there who are crying when we are laughing, some are starving and living as a sole bread winner of the family and others are on shopping spree, splashing their money like nobody else’s business. I’m not saying that life is unfair although most of the time it’s seems to be that way. Keeping in mind that there are people out there who are facing and living in a harder world compare to us makes me feel blessed with whatever I have now. My dear friend used to say that never compare yourself with people who are well off than you, you will feel bad about it so think of someone who are not as lucky as you and you will definitely feel good about yourself and appreciate people around you more.
5 comments:
I'll link this post the story was really great to be an example and can motivating myself as well . :)).
wah.really2 true indeed.
-esya
god knows whts best for us ;)
oh and try to listen to this song
you've got a friend by mcfly check out the video
i cried! ehheeeeee.
=)))
life is unfair, but 'god' isn't...
Post a Comment