Dedicated to a very special lady,
I listened about you from time to time.
Without having to meet you,
I just know that you are such a special person who loves and cares so much about people around you.
I used to imagine that one day I just wish that I could meet you.
To talk to you and chatted away about life.
I did wish, that one day I also get to be able to hold your hand and tell you
Everything is fine and there is nothing to worry about.
Because I think I could tell the clouded feelings you have in you.
God loves you more.
God took you away from us and now you are safe with Him.
Your short existence in my life brought me to realization
That
You love him so much and you always wanted him to be happy.
You will always be in my prayers.
For
A short memory
Do brings a significant change –
Al-fatihah
(The 11th day)
1 comment:
Amin
Post a Comment