
I had a long talk with the person i love the most. The person whom all my respect goes to. The beginning of the conversation was more in catching up with the latest gossips and to ease her boredom by initiating some 'interesting' topics that she would stay focus in talking.
That particular person was a little bit down and seems distracted at first. Which i personally know why. Perhaps loneliness is killing her. Several attempts to cheer her up with some silly stories were successful. (Thank God) This is the moment i pity her the most although i never really tell her what i feel. I wish i could be with her... Then our topics varies, moving from one to another.
However, towards the end, she told me that she was hoping that what had happened will never happen again. My heart goes out to her. She is such a strong lady and i would do anything for her even if it cause my life. She is the one who is there for me when i am down and out, and at the lowest point of my life. I can never repay her patience, endless support, guidance and her care even though i had, several time picking fights with her just to make her mad.
I realize something that, what she has, i also have it in me. It is in the gene...
i had found some similarities and it touches my heart.
I had vow the day she saved me from all the miseries that had clouded my life, i will always be there for her.
All the things that i'm doing, i dedicate it to her.
For she means the world to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment