Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I had finally submitted my p.paper and the feeling of handing in the hard bound work was indescribable. The process was the toughest one i had so far. Thank God for His blessings and also all the supportive family and friends who were directly and indirectly involved in the process of completing this paper.

HOwever, i had learn a very valuable lesson. I should be aware of a very nice 'offer' in the near future. I felt cheated and was really pissed off with the whole situation. But being a naive student, when i had realized the real situation it was already too late. i had no choice but to pursue with the plan. Sigh. Some say it was a win-win situation. I don't feel that way since i was told an almost different story. Well, it had happened and there is nothing i can do about it..

No comments: