Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

It is the thought that count!

I am spending a week at my hometown. And it was so happen that m dad's bday falls during that mid week. So we were thinking of the gift for him from all of us. It was really difficult to think of something useful or something that he can use. However, my mum came up with an idea and decided to give him something that was really unexpected.

The gift, honestly people never expect but it was really the thought that count! I was really touch by the gift and had me thinking a lot about it for days..(how deep her love is for my dad) no words can describe the feeling i had when i saw it right in front of my eyes..

I just wished that i can undo what had happened before.

But true enough, most of the time one will only realized that he/she is missing something very important once they had / almost lost it!

No comments: