Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Remains I

It was horrendous-
Imagining it was no real
The grabbing sickened the mind.

It hurts terribly.
Mostly the pride.
It dug deeply
leaving what shouldn’t.

Pulled and pushed!
Enough said.
I was in exile
as it remains.

aisyah, 13.08.08-kota damansara

Remains II

As I drove
through the heavy traffics,
flashing of lights
like thousands of doves.

Was it me or it just happened
that it continuously dampened-
Mauled by the stars,
Fiercely watched by the moon.

Faults were made up,
And I was helpless,
And I let go,
And it had worsen.

aisyah, 14.08.08-kota damansara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the meaning of the

It hurts terribly.
Mostly the pride.
It dug deeply
leaving what shouldn’t.

Pulled and pushed!
Enough said.
I was in exile
as it remains.

???

gerberian said...

that's for u to figure it out :)

Enigma said...

yeah amir the true flavor of a poem is for you to figure out the meaning yourself!

Your poem is so abstract!
I can feel your thoughts by your word!

any hope of become the NEXT

Shakespeare...